Adoption Info & Fees
Listed below are a few guidelines to keep in mind if you are considering adopting one of our cats:
- The shelter is open Wednesday 6-8PM and Saturdays noon-2PM and by appointment.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You will be asked to complete an adoption form prior to consideration as a potential adopter and references will be required.
What Our Fee Covers
Shelters and rescue organizations often have access to discounted services which allows us to adopt cats who have been fully vetted, while keeping adoption fees reasonable. By comparison, the following details the costs associated with services for an otherwise “free” cat or kitten.
Office Visit: $45
Feline Leukemia/Feline Aids Test: $50
Flea Treatment: $12
Rabies Vaccine: $15
Distemper Vaccine: $15
Spay/Neuter Surgery: $160
Total Cost of “free cat” = $360
Our Adoption Fee
- Wellness visit with Vet
- Spaying or neutering
- FIV and Feline Leukemia test
- Distemper and Rabies vaccines
- Flea Treatment